06 July 2006

still sick

ugh, i had forgotten how disgusting being sick is wont to be. despite what jan's thermometer says, i still feel like i have a bit of a fever, and the cold has spread to my nasal cavity, so i feel worse even though i may not actually be worse. i also am fine sleep-wise, but i feel really fatigued like i did when i had mono. i'm really feeling those hills on my bike now...so yeah, this is just a post about how gross i'm feeling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rissy, I hope you feel better soon - otherwise how will you have interesting stories to document in your blog? (PS - you're not a boring person!!) Love, Binnie

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon you boring person you! (j/k you're not boring)

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep on drinking fluids. I canont be of any help because of the distance. I want to share your experience and get through the complications together. Let youself free up from any judgment days. You mean a lot to us, just the way you are in all shapes and shades. Be sure to try Claritin.

As I am pounding myself for ideas for the website. Your advice on experimenting, experimenting, and experimenting always stay on my mind. We are here for you is because you really live in our lifes. Tomorrow is another day. If you are not getting better, can you see a doctor? I heard there are a lot of fake medicine on the market. Take care!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home